—Information accurate as of: build 904.83
Large Medkits are consumables that can be found or crafted. When used, the Medkit will restore 100 Health over time as well as stopping Bleeding up to 100. Unlike other medical items, the healing effect is immediate as opposed to Medical Syringes which have a short delay.
Simply put the Large Medkit onto your hotbar and press the corresponding number that is assigned to whatever place you put the Large Medkit onto your hotbar, or by Left-Clicking the item in your Inventory and then clicking on "Use".
Large Medkits can be looted from Air Supply Drops or Military Crates.
The Large Medkit can be crafted with:
- It takes 30 seconds to craft one Large Medkit.
When recycled, a Large Medkit will yield:
- 1 Medical Syringe, 5 Low Grade Fuel
- The in-game description of Blood refers to it being needed in the creation of Medkits. Blood is currently not present in the Experimental version of Rust.
- The name ' Large Medkit' implies that there is a smaller type of Medkit. There was Small Medkit in Rust Legacy. However, it is not currently available in the experimental version.
- The Medkit icon is similar to the one used in Rust Legacy.