—Information accurate as of: build 904.83
Incendiary Rockets will result in a fire when they hit a surface. They will do only a small amount of damage to buildings. The fire will last for about 60 seconds.
Damage and function times
Incendiary Rockets can be crafted with
The Incendiary Rocket Blueprint can be researched with:
- 125 Scrap
- It takes 10 seconds to craft one incendiary rocket.
- Stone, Sheet Metal, and Armored walls do not take damage from the impact of the Rocket, unlike the other variants.
- These rockets, when fired at armored walls, sometimes will spawn fire on the opposite side of the wall, making them useful for flushing enemies out of cover.
- The fire spawned by this rocket will spread if touched by a player. If a player walks into fire generated by the rocket, another fire entity will be dropped at the player's feet, although it will last a shorter time than the original flames.
- Incendiary rockets can be useful for destroying placed items, including Tool Cupboards and turrets.