—Information accurate as of: build 904.83
A craftable type of ammo used in the Rocket Launcher.
Damage and function times
A High Velocity Rocket can be crafted with:
- It takes 10 seconds to craft one rocket.
The High Velocity Rocket Blueprint can be researched with:
- 125 Scrap
The following table compares commonly used explosive devices, in terms of the minimum amount required to destroy a given object:
- Contrary to other forms of high velocity ammunition, this type of ammunition deals less damage than ordinary rockets.
- While High Velocity Rockets are not encouraged for use in damaging structures, they serve a special function in Player vs. Player engagements and damaging vehicles.
- High velocity rockets can be salvaged at the Recycler for explosives and gunpowder. This used to provide a player with an easy way to acquire an explosive for research. This is no longer possible as High velocity rockets no longer require explosives
- Explosives were removed from the ingredients as of the Transport Helicopter Update.