The Flame Turret is an area denial trap that uses Low Grade Fuel as ammunition. When triggered, they will spray flames for 5 seconds, inhibiting player movement and causing damage.
Unlike the Auto Turret, the Flame Turret does not have an authorization menu; targets are determined by if the person has building authorization in the area in which it is placed.
- It is recommended to place them around corners, so that raiders or unwanted "friends" will take the damage instead of simply seeing, and therefore avoiding it.
- Do not place them in wood structures. The fireballs will set fire to the building, which will do you much more harm than good, even if it kills the raiders.
- It is also recommended to put them in inescapable hallways.
- It will blow up when destroyed.
- Don't place in your chest room.